Friday, December 2, 2011

Workout for Friday, December 2, 2011

Tonight I did The FIRM Prime Power Lower Body Shaping.  While this workout had just as many quirky elements as Prime Power Fat Burning (kooky set, bizarre music), I do think it's a pretty decent workout.  I also feel like I somehow found myself in "the land of dips."  Dip after dip.  This workout is full of them.  I don't mind as I like dips.  My only real complaint is that when the instructor (Kim Bartlett) leads you into the dips (done to the side), she doesn't mirror cue correctly.  So when you turn around to the front with the props in your hands (dowel/dumbbell), you usually have them in different hands than the instructor/background exercisers.  Also, while the rest of her cuing was really good, there was something about this instructor that reminded me of an extremely buff Betty Crocker.  I was about to whip out a mixing bowl.  The picture on the video cover doesn't exactly show what I mean.

Last, though the workout is labeled "45 minutes," it's less than that (though I'm not sure of the exact time).

No comments:

Post a Comment