Saturday, December 3, 2011

Workout for Saturday, December 3

Today I did Hard Core Fusion with Allie Del-Rio from the TransFIRMation Series.  This workout is about 55 minutes long and one of my favorites of the "Pinks."  I love this workout because it's the perfect level for me and is fairly equal parts cardio and sculpt.  Although the Pinks are kind of "vanilla" in nature, there are actually some good, creative moves in this workout and time flies by.  Also, I think after doing some of the more "creative" Firm workouts, it's nice to see a cleaner set.  As much as I like the old mansion set, it does get old, and the jungle one used in the Prime Powers is too out there for me.  It will be nice to go back and forth between the old and new workouts.

Also, Allie is one of my favorite instructors.  She cues clearly and right on time.  I do have to go a little heavier than the weights she recommends (she uses a set of three pounds and a set of five pounds and often combines them to make eights or tens).  I finished the workout with a good "glow."

I also got an hour-long walk in today.  The weather was unseasonably warm and sunny, so DH and I walked the bike path near our house to our favorite Italian restaurant.  The walk to/from is a little under an hour.  It was so nice to get outside again!

No comments:

Post a Comment