Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Workout for Tuesday, December 27

Ahhh...so nice to be at home all day.  I did work from home as I'm able to access my company's network anywhere.  It snowed pretty much all day here, and it was beautiful to see.

Tonight I did The FIRM Calorie Killer with Nancy Tucker.  This workout is 39 minutes and was an add-on to the BSS2 series.  Overall, it's a decent workout.  I actually do some of the beginner modifications  (i.e., I use the 6" step for the step aerobics, and when they are doing tall box climbs, I create a 10" box ).  I'd consider this workout high intermediate/low advanced if done the way Nancy does it (with the 8" step and 14" box).  The choreography is fairly simple, yet it's fast-paced enough that it isn't boring.  I do think the gratuitous use of the Sculpting Stick is just plain silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment