Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Workout for Tuesday, December 20

I can't believe how close we are to Christmas.  I'm glad I have pretty much everything done.  The parties, lunches, dinners, and get-togethers are really doing a number on me, though.  My eating has been completely out of control!  Thank goodness I'm at least exercising.

Today, I did three short workouts, for a total of one hour:
  • The Firm Wave Rock Solid Cardio with Kelsie Daniels (approx. 30 minutes)
  • The Firm Wave Express Abs with Emily Welsh (approx. 10 minutes)
  • The Firm Express Ignite: Cardio with Emily Welsh (approx. 20 minutes)
I have to say that I'm still a little klutzy on the Wave.  You do have to do it a couple times before you feel confident.  I really enjoy it though, and it does add a big challenge.

As far as the Firm Express workouts go, I've only done a few, and the one I did tonight is my favorite so far.  I'm not a huge Emily fan, but she does pretty well in these. My favorite workout of hers is Complete Aerobic and Weight Training, which I'm scheduled to do tomorrow.  That's an excellent workout.


No comments:

Post a Comment