Sunday, December 4, 2011

Workout for Sunday, December 4

Well, last week I met my goal and then some.  I did SEVEN Firm Workouts (the goals was 4) plus 1 walk.  Granted, most of the workouts were on the easy side (Basics/Prime Power).

Today I had planned on a rest day, but after looking at my calendar for the week, I realized I better just go ahead and workout since I felt up to it.  We have a Christmas party on Wednesday night, and we'll be leaving for Pennsylvania to visit our families on Friday night (coming back Sunday), so my Wednesday and Saturday workouts are pretty much out.  I should be able to get one in on Friday since I'm off work then.

Today I did The FIRM Hare from the Cross-Trainer series. Tracie Long leads this one, and she's excellent in it. I love Tracie's instruction in all of The Firm workouts.  She's truly top-notch.  After she went out on her own, however, I found her workouts to be kind of hit-or-miss.  She's got a new series coming out, but I'll wait for reviews on those.

Anyhow, The Hare is an hour long workout and it consists of ballroom aerobics (which have grown on me), 4-limb cardio (which I love), and excellent floor work.

I also got an hour long walk in, as my DH and I walked to/from Panera on the bike trail near our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment