Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Workout for Wednesday, December 14

Wow, I don't know what my problem is tonight, but I was TIRED.  I knew I didn't want to take a night off since I'm going to be off tomorrow night (going to dinner with a friend).  So I decided to do The FIRM Slim Solutions Yoga Workout with Allie Del-Rio.  I am FAR from a yogi.  I have tons of yoga workouts but never really gave them much of a try.  For those of you who have a yoga background, I'm sure this particular workout would not be something you'd care for.  For me, it was a nice rest/recovery workout that felt like an extended stretch.  It clocked in at 30 minutes, which is great since my attention span for yoga is very short.  Even though I'm not experienced with yoga, I would classify this as a beginner workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment