Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Workout for Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tonight's workout was The Firm Super Cardio Sculpt followed by Day 2 of Firm 5-Day Abs.

Super Cardio Sculpt is led by Nancy Tucker and was an add-on to BSS1.  It's 39 minutes of pure intermediate cardio.  It actually starts off fairly easy, but towards the end it cranks up a bit with step ups on the tall box.  Overall, I like the workout.  Nancy does a good job leading, and the moves are basic, but not totally boring.

Day Two of 5-Day Abs comes from Firm Volume 3.

4 comments:

  1. I wish Nancy would put out those "P90x but firm style" workouts she talked about :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Lindsey! I was so looking forward to that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is this I'm hearng of Nancy putting out workouts? FIRM style P90X would be totally awesome and I would be the first to buy it! I tried P90X and it just wasn't my cup of tea. I'm going to start a FIRM rotation soon, but I only have the classic ones and BSS1 & BSS2. Also can you please tell me what "DH" means?

    ReplyDelete
  4. funandfoxy: Sorry, I just saw this comment. Nancy Tucker had mentioned a long time ago that she wanted to put out a whole workout system (similar to P90X, but more Firm-themed). Many of us were looking forward to that, but I think she changed her mind.

    DH = Dear Husband. :)

    ReplyDelete