Thursday, January 26, 2012

Workout for Thursday, January 26

Thursdays are always busy days for me, and my workouts are usually short.  Today was no exception.  I did The Firm Upper Body Sculpt with Janet Brooks from the BSS2 series which is 35 minutes long.  This utilized the stupid Sculpting Stick, weights and the Fanny Lifter.  This is probably the second time I've ever done this workout, and I purchased it when it first came out.  I remember hating it the first time.

This time, I thought it was okay.  I think there are some good moves it.  Unfortunately, I have to modify some parts due to the arthritis in my wrist.  Push-ups are doable, but I have to be careful with them.  Triceps dips are out.  I do a French press instead.

2 comments:

  1. I like this one- minus the stick. I always wanted Janet to put out another dvd :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's actually a decent lead. I could do without the "deer in the headlights" stares though! :)

    ReplyDelete