Sunday, February 26, 2012

Workouts for Wednesday, February 22 - Sunday, February 26

Well, I have been working out.  Work has been a bit crazy lately, and I've still been getting over my head cold, but I'm plodding along.  I only got one Firm workout in though.  That's okay....I'll get to them all at some point. I'm in no hurry.

Wednesday was Kathy Smith Kettlebell Solution - Bun and Thigh Solution and Leslie Sansone's WATP Walk and Kick.

















Thursday was Leslie Sansone's Two Mile Super Walk.   I was surprised with this one.  This one uses cables which you attach to your feet, and the handles are in your hands.  I adjusted them so there was some decent tension.  I was fine while I was doing it, but so sore the next day.



Friday was the day from hell.  Work was crazy and I had a lot of personal stuff going on.  I took the day off from working out and made chocolate chip cookies!  LOL!

 
Saturday I did The Firm BSS3 Complete Body Sculpting with Christa Riley.  It's a 45 minute workout, and I did feel like a got a good one.  I'm not a fan of this series, though.  Love the ramp work, but you can barely hear the instructor.

Sunday I did Leslie Sansone's WATP 3 Mile High Calorie Burn Walk and Winsor Pilates Buns and Thighs Sculpting.

No comments:

Post a Comment