Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Workout for Tuesday, January 31 and Wednesday, February 1

On Tuesday, I got up early again and did Brazil Butt Lift High and Tight again.  I also took an hour walk with DH to/from our local Panera.



On Wednesday, I got up early and did Winsor Pilates Buns and Thighs. In the evening I took a 40 minute walk (about 2.5 miles), and then did The Firm Jiggle Free Abs with Allie Del-Rio.  This is one of the add-ons for BSS4, and it runs about 25 minutes.  I liked the workout and was glad to see they used some creative moves (it wasn't all just lying on the floor doing crunches).  My only complaint is a personal one for me since I have issues with my wrist...doing planks on the TransFirmer is nearly impossible.  I did them, but modified them on my knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment