Sunday, February 19, 2012

Workouts for Thursday, February 16 - Sunday, February 19

UGH!  I've been under the weather.

On Thursday, I got up early and got a workout in because I knew I would be working late and wouldn't have time in the evening.  I did Leslie Sansone's WATP Express 2 Mile Brisk Walk.



Unfortunately, toward the evening I realized I was coming down with something.  On Friday, I decided I better work at home so as not to get everyone else sick.  I did not workout.

On Saturday, DH and I were in PA visiting our families.  I usually take the day off when we are visiting them, but I would have taken it off anyhow as I was just feeling miserable.

Today (Sunday), I felt a smidgen better.  I did another two-mile walk with Leslie:  Burn Body Fat and Sculpt Your Arms.  She has three separate workouts on one video, so it's a bargain.  The two mile was good for me today.


I have to say that I typically really enjoy Leslie's workouts. They are perfect when I need to squeeze in something quick and simple (especially useful in the mornings!). They are great when I'm feeling a little under the weather and not quite up to doing a Firm workout (or Cathe, or Chalene, or whatever).  And they are also good when I want a "feel-good" workout led by an extremely positive person.  Leslie could have the tendency to get on some people's nerves.  I know she wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea.  But after reading two of her books (and I'm reading her third now:  "Walking the Walk"), I really respect and admire her.  Her chattiness and bubbly personality is genuine.  When I think of an instructor who I would actually want to be friends with, Leslie would be that person.  Her workouts will always have a place on my shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment