Monday, February 13, 2012

Workouts for Saturday, February 11 - Monday, February 13

Well, I haven't been blogging, but I have been working out.  Here's the breakdown:

I had planned Saturday as a rest day as DH and I were supposed to go to PA to help my Mom with some things.  However, the weather held us back, so I did a 4 Mile Leslie:



On Sunday, I did Firm Super Sculpting.  This is a tough 50 minute workout led by: Jen Carmen - warm-up and upper body, Nancy Tucker - lower body, Dale Brabam - upper body, and Carissa Foster - lower body w/abs and stretch (in that order).  I also did Leslie Sansone's Faith Walk, which is a two mile walk that comes with Leslie's "Walk the Walk" book (which I borrowed from my Mom).



Today, I did BBL High and Tight in the morning, and this evening I did The FIRM Tough Cardio Mix.  This workout is 45 minutes and consists mostly of Firm Fat Blaster with some segments from the Firm Cardio and Firm Strength Crosstrainers.



No comments:

Post a Comment